Enterprise Portal & Content Mgmt
Enterprise Content and Portal Management (EPCM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver information and documents related to organizational processes. It enables knowledge sharing and expdite information search, crucial to organizaion growth.
An Enterprise Portal is a framework for aggregating and integrating information, people and processes across the organization. Internet, Intranet and Extranet sites can be enterprise portals. Portals usually have specific audience group (e.g. employees, customers, suppliers, etc) and can be personalized.
Enterprise Portals provide a “gateway” to information and documents, provide security (authentication & authorization), and, have robust content management system, which allows many users to contribute and update the content. Portals can improve organizational effectiveness, they can accelerate / automate shared business processes, and they can facilitate information sharing across boundaries for better business insight.
Key challenges faced by businesses include
- Difficulty in finding the right information at the right time.
- Trouble to make sense of content dispersed across many Internet an intranet portals.
- Wasting valuable resources and time in searching for the required information.
- Enterprise is unable to do leverage the information and content assets spread across the organization.
- Enterprises spend too much time and effort on identifying and managing information.
An effective enterprise content management solution enables the organization to address the challenges and provide users with right information at the right time.
TalentXP TECHNOLOGIESoffers comprehensive Enterprise Portal and Content Management Solutions for all aspects of information management, including document management, Web content management, digital asset management, records management, imaging and Enterprise Content Integration. Our content management services can effectively help your enterprise optimize the value of its information at every point in the information lifecycle.
What We Offer
- EPCM Strategy Assessment and Consulting.
- Business Analysis and Architecture Design.
- User Interface design and usability.
- End-to-end portal application programming.
- Database design and integration.
- Integration with third-party Systems.
- Integration with legacy business applications (like CRM, ERP, SCM, etc.).
- Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Portal performance optimization and fine tuning.
- Portal setup, maintenance and support.
- Version upgrades and new features enhancements.
Learn more about our EPCM solutions
- Sharepoint 2007 Portal Solutions.
- .Net EPCM Solutions.
- Open Source EPCM Solutions.